NOVA AIR is a compact wireless one-channel data logger designed to transmit data from Fourier’s sensors to computers and iOS devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch). With NOVA AIR, teachers and students have the ability to conduct a wider range of scientific experiments that were previously unapproachable due to the limitations of cables and cords.
Utilizing Bluetooth® technology, NOVA AIR delivers real-time performance and increased reliability during experimentation, and its internal memory enables ultrafast sampling rates which are highly beneficial when performing complex experiments. NOVA AIR works seamlessly with the full range of over 65 Fourier educational sensors and provides the means to use them outdoors for a variety of activities.
NOVA AIR also includes an internal rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 working hours and can be charged via a standard mini-USB connector.
Plug n Play (sensor auto-detect function & simple pairing process)
Sampling rate of 1,000 samples / second
Memory capacity of 100,000 samples
Tri-color LED indicating active device connection and sampling status
Supported platforms: WIN-PC (XP/7), Android & iOS
- Wireless (Bluetooth) data logger
- Mini USB (Type B) communication port
- 1 Mini DIN sensor port for 1 sensor (in Auto Detect mode or Manual Define mode)
- Sampling resolution: 12-bit
- Sampling rate: Up to 1,000 samples / second
- Memory capacity of 100K samples
- Auto ID for all Fourier sensors
- Tri-color LED indicating:
- Device connection
- Battery status
- Powered by a rechargeable battery or by USB port
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- Supported platforms:
- Windows XP, 7
- iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)
- Weight: 56g